Thursday, April 7, 2011
A few of my favorite things / IT products
Im starting a new series on my blog called " A few of my favorite things ( at the moment ), that is...These will be my " IT " products that Im loving....I hope you all enjoy.
1. Estee Lauder Double wear foundation in 4W1 Shell Beige , I find for me it is best to use with a beauty blender, because it is fast drying and the beauty blender keeps a moist application ( I have used foundation brush, my fingers, synthetic brushes, etc ). This is in my opinion is a full coverage foundation, even though it claims to be medium coverage. I find it best to use right after you moisturize your face, because this foundation can be drying.
2. Tarte Amazonian clay blush, I own these in three colors, Glisten ( Qvc exclusive), Blissful ( Sephora exclusive), and Adored. These claim to be 12 hour long lasting blushes, I find them to be long lasting, but not 12 hours, but they still are pretty fabulous blushes.
3. Becca mineral spf 30 primer, I am really liking this at the moment a little goes along way and I use it under my Purely cosmetic foundation...
4. Lorac 3D liquid lustre , this has a dropper appilcator, and only 1 tiny drop goes along way, I love it because it gives any eyeshadow look a WOW effect. Seriously this will take you from a neutral day look to an evening look, in one drop. I also use it as a highlighter.
5. Sephora #57 airbrush concealer brush, this brush is a multi tasker, you can use it with your concealer, as a highlighter brush, as a contour brush, this brush can do everything!! You must try it.
6.Covergirl Divine lipstick, its a beautiful purple color
7. Nfu-Oh #64, this a gorgoeus light purple/lavender color, with a 3D effect, its so gorgeous, This is another must have.
Please let me know if you have any questions or thoughts on any of these products.