My July 2013 Favorites
Having two active kids in the summer = no fuss easy makeup get out the house fast mom on the go makeup!!
I have been using these most of the month of July and some are just all time favorites.
1) Embryolisse lotion micellaire - seriously the best makeup remover ever and I use it as a toner too and just to freshen up my face quick. I think this is my 5th bottle. I stock up at Imats, make up show, etc.
2) Smashbox Camera Ready CC cream in Medium - I love this for summer, it has SPF gives good coverage and it is fast to get out the door.
3) Benefit Hello Flawless powder in toasted beige - Great as a setting powder or just to even out your skin.
4) Too Faced Better then sex mascara - makes me look like I am wearing falsies.
5) Rimmel London Show off lip lacquer - Great bold lip that stays put and super pigmented
6) Maybelline New York Neon Baby Lips - Great for a pop of color and moisturizers my lips.