Summertime is here and we all know wearing sun screen is a must!!
Sephora comes out with a Sun Safety kit every summer and $20.00 of each sale goes to the Skin Cancer Foundation.
You get 16 deluxe sample sizes of sunscreen, safe self-tanning, and bronzing must-haves, plus a convenient travel bag.
The set is $32.00 and is a $177 Value… Can't beat that deal.
- 0.06 oz Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Daily Glow Moisture
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion
- 0.14 oz Too Faced® Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer
- 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus HP Multi-Purpose Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen
- 0.33 oz Murad® Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++
- 0.5 oz Tarte™ Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
- 0.23 oz Stila Stay All Day® 10-in-1 HD Bronzing Beauty Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 30
- Dr. Dennis Gross™ Alpha Beta® Glow Pad
- 0.15 oz bareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Translucent
- 1.69 oz St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
- 0.5 oz Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer
- 1 oz Supergoop! Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- 0.64 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face
- 0.5 oz Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20
- 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 - 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum UV Protection
It is a win win buy for you and your helping charity.
I bought mine in store and I now see it is sold out online so try your local Sephora store to see if they have them in stock.
They sell out fast every year because the deal is so good.