Here is the Laura Geller TSV in Mediterranean Journey.
"Inspired by the Italian Riviera's pristine beaches and Morocco's sensory spice markets, the colors reflect the region's regal range of reds, mauves, golds, and rich earth tones. Featuring Baked Balance-N-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation in your choice of Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep, the collection includes Baked Mediterranean Bronzer for a customized matte bronze glow, plus an eye shadow duo and Kajal Longwear Eyeliner for dewy, smoky eyes, and Love Me Dew Lip Crayon for rich, moisturized lips. Packed to go in a beautiful embroidered tote, it's sophisticated and sun-kissed beauty to last all season long."
I think the bronzer looks very reminiscent of Guardian
|Left- Balance & Brighten in Tan, Right- Moroccan Bronze|
You get 6 piece total in the set and a cute tote bag.
The value on this is so good , it is only $59.96 plus $3.00 shipping!
Here is what you get:
- 0.32-oz Baked Balance-N-Brighten Color Correcting Foundation in Porcelain, Fair, Medium, Tan, or Deep
- 0.35-oz Baked Mediterranean Bronzer in Moroccan Bronze
- 0.26-oz Baked Color Intense Shadow Duo in Stone/Terracotta, a glistening sand/burnished copper shade
- 0.049-oz Kajal Eyeliner in Smokey Taupe Kohl, a rich chocolate brown shade
- 0.10-oz Love Me Dew Lip Crayon in Turkish Cafe, a soft berry shade
- Double-ended face and eye brush
- Tote bag, measures approximately 15"W x 11"H x 5-1/2"D
- Baked Mediterranean Bronzer, Baked Kajal Eyeliner, Turkish Cafe lip crayon shade, and Stone/Terracotta Baked Eye Shadow shades exclusive to QVC until 6/30/16
- Bag imported
I mean what are you waiting for?
This set is perfect for summer.
The Moroccan Bronzer alone is worth the price of admission. It looks so high end.